Tuesday, December 14, 2010

The Happiest Place on Earth

Christmas time at Disneyland is one of my favorites - the Christmas decorations, the cheery people who work there, and of course, the Nightmare Before Christmas Haunted Mansion.

::tip:: Instead of paying $68 for a 1 day 1 park pass, or $91 for a 1 day park hopper pass, go to sweetvacations.org and buy a "shared" 1 day park hopper pass for $55.

First thing we did when we got to the park was grab a locker so we could store our jackets.  At 80 degrees in December, it definitely got a little warm during the day.  After running around like maniacs, we grabbed a fast pass and proceeded to spend 14 hours in Disneyland.

I brought my SLR thinking I would want to take pictures of the rides, parade and fireworks.  Well, the rides move way too fast to get a good shot, even though I was shooting with a fast lens.  We missed the parade, and the fireworks got canceled due to high wind. =( Next time, I'm putting my SLR in the locker and just carrying my P&S with me through the park.

Regardless, here are some shots I got during our day at Disneyland:



No comments:

Post a Comment